Join us for the launch of this new event series that will feature a Fed Uni pop-up kitchen in the foyer of the Morwell Innovation Centre where you can purchase lunch prior to this ‘lunch and learn’ style of event.
In this first session, our keynote speaker will explore what the shift to a net-zero economy entails for Australia and how we can prepare to contribute. Through discussion at the event, we will explore how net zero may reshape business practices, as we collectively navigate towards a sustainable future.
Also in attendance, we will have local industry representatives who will discuss some of the challenges and opportunities they see in the Gippsland region.
- 12.00pm – 12.30pm – Lunch will be available for purchase in the kitchen at the Morwell Innovation Centre
- 12.30pm: Welcome by MC, including Acknowledgement of Country
- 12.35pm: Keynote Speaker
- 12.55pm: Industry Speakers
- 1.10pm: Q&A – All three speakers, panel discussion
- 1.30pm: Event Concludes, networking continues in the foyer
- MC: Lisa Maatsoo, Industry Engagement & Innovation Manager, Morwell Innovation Centre, Federation University Australia
- Keynote: Professor Iven Mareels, Executive Dean, Institute of Innovation, Science and Sustainability, Federation University Australia