Thrive returns with two days of speakers, panel discussions and workshops on practical strategies to create regional economic and startup success.
Designed for those working in local government, co-working and innovation hubs across outer metropolitan, regional and rural Victoria, Thrive provides a deeper understanding of entrepreneurship and how to harness startup activity in regional communities.
– One & a half days of impactful discussion to help create your local innovation strategy
– Explore regional innovation trends with the industry leaders from LaunchVic, AgriFuture and more
– Hear from ecosystem leaders about what it takes to transform regional centres through innovation thinking
– Planned networking breaks to connect with colleagues from across the state
– Enjoy a half-day of dedicated workshops to develop the skills your need for innovation.